Affordable fashion which is also sustainable, something everyone should consider when shopping online.
After blog post ‘Your guide to mixing high and low fashion’ we received heaps of messages on Instagram about fast fashion places we like to shop at and concerns that were had.
One thing we probably weren’t quite clear on is we are not promoting the “in one week and out the other” fast fashion industry with low end fashion, it all was purely from an affordability perspective and what we actually failed to suggest to you guys was sustainable places we love as well.
Let’s just blame it on the lack of coffee and sleep at the moment #busygirls
So here are some of our favourites and also suggestions from our messages on Instagram:
- Shop Serendipity Ave – For our vintage pieces and sustainably made jewellery.
- The Reformation – For their on-trend selection of amazing dresses and overall cool vibe!
- Golden Brown The Label – For their AU bronzed goddess summer wardrobe must-haves!
- Spell And The Gypsy Collective – For their colours and prints.
- Yoli And Otis – For their organic fabrics and earth-focused philosophy.
Which are your favourite sustainable places to shop online at? Caring is sharing, love always N+P