Certain things turn from “Oh I might try this” to “Can’t live without”. Have a stalk on what I currently always carry in my bag.
1) Tier For Teens Spritz, I was lucky enough to get this send to me as a gift a while back and I’m literally hooked! I don’t go anywhere without my Spritz and I also have a spare bottle at work. Air-conditioning makes my skin dryer than usual and I like to spritz this amazing lifesaver directly to my face every two hours or when needed. It gives your skin that perfect healthy glow. Also perfect for over make up If you feel your skin needs a little pick me up throughout the day!
2) Scent of the moment Gucci Bamboo Eau De Parfum. My boyfriend Brent bought it for me randomly and I absolutely love it. It takes me easily from am to pm and I always get asked what I’m wearing! I tend to get headaches from heavy perfumes but this one has perfect balanced notes of spring days in Tokyo mixed with freshly picked roses.
3) A spare pair of earrings. I can’t get enough of statement earrings. Especially when I want to look a little bit extra made up without having to put the extra effort into it. My answer is : add statement earrings! Currently on repeat are the ‘Kiss and Tell‘ earrings from Shop Serendipity Ave. Tip: we get new earrings in weekly, I seriously have an addiction 😉
4) Lipstick Options. You can never have too many lipsticks! Especially when you have found a brand that works for you. I can’t get enough of the Estee Lauder ‘Pure Colour Love’ range. So pigmented and hydrating at the same time and did I say they smell like heaven? Defs worth trying out! My current go to colours are Blase Buff (the perfect everyday nude, which has replaced my Mac Velvet Teddy) and Hot Streak for the perfect red lip with a hint of coral.
5) Sunglasses. And not just because I had one too many drinks the night before, but because they make you look effortlessly cool. My fav shape are the hexagonal metal shape, they are a bit edgier than the aviator look and work for big headed bubble heads like myself.
6) My IPhone aka life. But everyone knows that’s an extension of my hand and ALWAYS with me!